Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stressed 2 the Max

Oh my goodness. Shit has been totally crazy and I fee like I haven't been on here in a minute. Here is the low down:


  • Still packing up the house little by little. Taking a load of non essential boxes up to my parents house next week. Joy.
  • One of my school instructors has been a bitch to me the last couple of days for no reason, making my classroom experience slightly unpleasant.
  • A friend of mine that I went to school with - found out a few weeks ago that she has lymphoma and wasn't going to get treatment. A week later I was told it was in her neck and down her side. 2 days ago I was told it had spread to her chest and legs and that she already has her coffin picked out and has made funeral arrangements. Today I was told that the cancer is all over her, they won't know what kind of lymphoma it is till Friday. I don't think she is going to make it much longer....She's only 37. 
  • Tuesday, the 21st, will mark the 6th year anniversary of Eric's death. Eric was my closest and best friend at the time and had asked me out on a date while I was out of town..Well the day I got back he committed suicide. This time of year really bothers me. 
  • Found out today that my dad had some shit cut out of his chest...Weeks ago! I don't know whats going on, my family never tells me anything at all...But I know they have cut out quite a few spots off of his skin (skin cancer? idk) I guess this time was pretty deep and he had to have stitches. This really worries me - my dad is 73.
  • 2 people on my fb announced their pregnancies this week and I was invited to a baby shower. I hate the way I feel when other people get pregnant. Life has been so ridiculous lately that I haven't even been temping, but I know I haven't ovulated yet and i'm on CD....20? 
  • I've started couponing...like crazy. Mostly because I get so deep into it that it's the only thing I think about, and honestly I'd rather think about nothing but coupons and crunching numbers right now than all the other shit going on. 

1 comment:

  1. I just started reading your blog. I hope things turn around for you soon!

    ReplyDelete